Since 1988, Blue Novation has designed and delivered exceptionally high standard training solutions to businesses in both the private and public sector. The quality of training we deliver is of paramount importance to us.
Our approach ensures that delegates enjoy their training whilst gaining the additional skills and knowledge to become more productive in the workplace.
Excel 2016 Upgrade Course for Power Users
This half day course is for proficient users of Excel who wish to know about the enhanced advanced features within version 2016.
• New Date & Time functions: DAYS and ISOWEEKNUM
• New Logical functions: IFNA, IFS, MAXIFS, MINIFS, and SWITCH
• New TEXT functions: NUMBERVALUE, CONCAT* and TEXTJOIN*
* CONCAT and TEXTJOIN are currently only available in Excel 2016 online but are expected to be rolled out into the desktop version of Excel 2016 shortly
• Adding slicers to Excel tables
• Customising slicers
• Filtering data using slicers
• Recommended Pivot Tables
• Timeline filters
• Quick Explore ‐ enhanced Drill Down and Around facilities
• Stand Alone Pivot Charts
• Automatic relationship detection
• Creating, editing and deleting custom measures
• Automatic time grouping
• PivotChart drill‐down buttons
• Smart rename
• Usability improvements
New Chart Types
• Box and Whiskers
• Statistical: Histogram and Pareto
• Hierarchical: Treemap and Sunburst
Scheduled Course Fee
£90 + VAT
Delegates should have attended an earlier version of our Excel Advanced course (2010 or 2013) or are working at an equivalent level.
Scheduled course · private course · tailored · 1 to 1 (all instructor led)
A comprehensive course manual provides support throughout the course and upon your return to the office.
Not found the course you are looking for?