On behalf of the staff, I would like to extend our thanks to you for the work you have done here. I have received nothing but positive feedback from your sessions and many staff have said how much more confident they feel in applying for jobs in the future. We have a higher than average number of staff who have secured positions and I am sure that with the guidance and support the staff have received that number will increase in the near future.
Outplacement & redundancy support services for today’s challenging times
It can be distressing initiating job losses for staff members who have been with you for some time and have been an integral part of your business. And, with tough trading conditions, investing in outplacement support can feel at odds with your organizational objectives.
Running an outplacement and career/job search programme can help not only find employment for those staff who are losing their jobs but can demonstrate an employer’s commitment and responsibility to their employees.
• Protecting your reputation and employer brand
• Reinforcing engagement at a difficult time
• Retaining key talent
• Maintaining productivity and retention – both during and after change.
• An initial free no-obligation consultation
• An outline tailored programme with costings
• User friendly, step by step ‘how to’ guides to the process of redundancy
• Support and ideas on how to manage and communicate with your staff in difficult circumstances.
• Managing barriers to change
• Enhancing confidence and mindset in the job search
• Understanding skills and talents
• Career vision and planning
• Job search techniques and strategy
• CVs and application forms
• Interview skills and techniques.
We believe passionately in providing a tailored service that meets the needs of the employer and individuals.
We listen and work with you to provide the most appropriate outplacement support geared to your needs.
We work with people facing redundancy programmes to provide the best opportunity of finding new employment.
We offer virtual group-based training and workshops or individual 1-2-1 coaching sessions.
Jeanette Rouse is the lead tutor on the NewLeaf programme. She has successfully run her own HR consultancy business over the last 15 years, providing a range of support to local businesses in the New Anglia region, as well as working with a number of our Local Authorities.
Jeanette has over 20 years’ experience as a senior HR professional. She is a qualified and highly experienced recruiter; she was the Recruitment Manager in Royal Mail Anglia responsible for recruiting to a wide range of roles including responsibility for the graduate training scheme. Since setting up her own business she has continued to recruit – particularly when working in Interim Senior HR management roles.
Jeanette has run a number of successful career coaching and outplacement programmes with exceptional feedback from participants.
G6, The Ross Building, Adastral Park,
Martlesham Heath, Ipswich, IP5 3RE